Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Today's Trends Volume 1

 
     This trend-I can't even explain how excited I am about embracing.  If you were anything like me in high school, I dreamed of playing sports, but my awkwardness could just not translate into being the All American sportster. Why did I want to be so athletically involved you ask? Not because I had a competitive urge to win or anything crazy like that. I wanted a Varsity Jacket. In high school the kids with the Varsity Jackets paraded through the halls displaying their athletic achievements. As their feet pounded the school highways, it seemed as if a theme song blasted that everyone could hear. Their steps acted as the base that set the melody of the school day and it just cemented their amazingness. One of those kids, was never me. Bummer, right?
     So, here we are in 2014 and I can live my old school dreams. This trend is not you traditional Varsity Jacket either. With many clothing lines putting their spin on the Varsity Jacket, you can definitely find a look that caters to your personal style. For instance, both of the pictures featuring the Varsity Jacket are just from the September 2014 Nylon Guys Magazine. Many other magazines this month are also displaying completely different takes on this jacket. The best thing for you is that this can be completely wearable and affordable and it just might be my favorite fall trend.
 
        
 
Remember to follow me on Twitter @GildaRedfashion (also shout out to @Anabel_Atkinson , my fellow blogger who looks fabulous in the picture above).
As always, Let your Fashionista Flag Fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment